Sunday, July 11, 2004

The G-Spot

So I moved to Greensboro, NC (aka, the g-spot, g-vegas, the boro . . . you get the idea) about a month and a half ago. And let me tell you something--it's thrilling. THRILLING.

OK, it hasn't really been that thrilling, but that's probably because I'm studying for the NC Bar exam. For the non-lawyers in the crowd, that's the final ring of fire through which young lawyer-wannabes must jump to be admitted into the practice of law. It's in two weeks and I'm freaking out about passing, but thanks for asking.

Right, then, before I turn in to rest up for another exciting day of coffee, flashcards and practice exams, I'll let you know about some of the things that make me think that I may like this fair city:

1. The Green Bean (place is da bomb)
2. Ghassan's (I heart their steak and cheese)
3. Southside Neighborhood (I don't live there, but I just think it's a really cool vision--I drive through daily to see its progress. Yes, I am a dork.)
4. SRI Shoe Warehouse
5. Taste of Thai
6. Triad Stage (I saw driving mrs daisy)
7. Simple Kneads
8. The Tap Room (in particular, their Thai Chicken Pizza)

I'm sure there are more, but I'll leave you hanging for the rest.

Does anyone read this??!!

4 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this. You're witty.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it also -

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so freaking bored on a Saturday night in G-nowheresville, that I am, sadly I hate to admit, reading your blog. OK, I actually posted a comment about Hemmingways, but now I wonder if anyone else will read that!

Hey. Good site and I'll have to come back and see if anyone else is reading this! Keep up the good work and good luck at the bar, I mean taking the bar. I mean both really!

Scot

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Shaw Rez said...

Glad someone reads this (but sorry you had to do so on a Saturday night . . . ). I keep meaning to be better about consistent posting.

I've also been privy to an inside look at Hemingway's (although one might consider my inside look to be "trespassing," but who's counting . . . ).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home