Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Rain

So I was about to leave the Green Bean tonight after a couple of hours of studying there when I looked outside to see what must have been an unforeseen hurricane in downtown Greensboro. I mean, it was POURING. Donning my flip flops and loaded down with a backpack and a couple big law books, I decided to make a run for it. My car--parked in a parking lot across the street--seemed a reasonable distance to run without getting too soaked.

So I open the front door, start my sprint, when all of the sudden a homeless person starts running beside me asking me for change. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??!! Do I look like I'm in the mood to stop and check my pockets buddy?

I kept running and he got the picture. Karma dictated that my door remote wouldn't work when I got to my car, though, so I had to stand beside my ride for a few seconds trying to open the thing. good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home