Wednesday, July 14, 2004

All by myself . . .

don't want to be, all by myselllllf.

I am pretty sure that this blog is a one man show at this point. How does one get noticed in the wide world of the web?? Must I start slumming through chat rooms and shamelessly promote this dandy little blog I have going on here? Should I really whore out this deep and meaningful introspective journal of my thoughts and feelings as a one who is new to gso just for the sake of a comment or two from someone?

I digress.

Went to Barnes and Noble tonight--the good folks at the Green B. are probably getting sick of seeing my mugg there every night (plus B&N is open later). Not to mention the fact that I fear the GB people are beginning to think I'm a loser--all I do is go study ("all by myself," if you will) in the back. I figure if I skip a night here and there they may (however wrongfully) think I have a life outside of my stupid flashcards and law books.

ok, time for bed. until next time.

ps--I do, in fact, have a life outside my stupid flashcards and law books; it's just on hold for the time being.


2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said earlier, I read this. You're witty.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Shaw Rez said...

haha--well thank you; much appreciated. And yet so true. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home