Monday, October 04, 2004

Only four more days . . .

until the weekend. Boo-yah. As a federal employee, I have next Monday off. Can I get a "hell yeah"??!! Gotta love government work. I'm currently undecided about my long-weekend plans and am open to suggestions. My old roommate and his girlfriend want to get a taste of GSO nightlife on Saturday night (my old roommate's currently living in Danville, VA, so GSO is an entertainment mecca in comparision). I haven't fully committed to hosting them yet. I've got the urge to go somewhere fun. D.C.? N.Y.C.? High Point? Or maybe not High Point. But I think I'm going to develop a nervous twitch if I stick around this place much longer. To quote the Dixie Chics, you could say that I'm ready to run. Or you could say that I'm ready for wide open spaces. Or something about a sin wagon. Point being, I'm ready to do something fun this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home